Colorful Headphone Adapters to Mobile Phone


One of the current trends in cellphones that I particularly hate is the lack of a standard 3.5mm headphone jack. (And I know I’m not alone.) Almost every phone on the market now has some degree of music playback capabilities yet for the most part to use your own headphones (as opposed to the crappy bundled ones) you also need to use some inconvenient adapter. Even my iPhone which is supposed to be the pinnacle of an MP3-capable phone requires a short adapter to deal with the sunken 3.5mm jack.

So enough of my rant and onto a possible solution. These mobile phone plug adapters connect to a phone’s data port and provide a standard 3.5mm jack for plugging in any pair of headphones. And when not in use the adapters can be used as colorful phone charms ensuring they’re always with your phone whenever you want to use them. Unfortunately though I can’t figure out if the adapters are available in multiple versions for different types of phones/data ports or if they simply connect to any mini-USB port.

Either way they’re currently available from Dreams for just over $7.

Comments