B&W Zeppelin iPod Dock

High-end speaker producer Bowers & Wilkins (known on the street as B&W) is going all Hindenburg on your iPod dock. Named after its obvious inspiration, B&W's Zeppelin is a two-foot-long black ellipsoid with a bundle of goodies hidden inside, including a 5-inch subwoofer, four speakers and an amp that can pump out 100 watts of power. It'll also handle the classic iPod dock jobs like streaming pictures and videos to a TV. For $599, the least B&W can do is guarantee that it won't burst into flames and crash land in your living room.

Comments

nzomatrix said…
You have been added to my links. Please add me thanks
The Gadget Site
http://thegadgetsite.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
$599 is a bit expensive for me, hehe.
If you want to exchange technorati favorites with me, just add me and I'll add you as soon as possible :)