STC Wireless Router, Networking Looks Catchy

Some people are so obsessed with beauty, it seems. Take the STC Wireless Router

from Saudi Telecom, for example. Now how attractive could a wireless internet router get? Pretty much eye-catching, is what one would conclude looking at this one.

The uniqueness quotient? The router not only sports the regular wireless internet, Voice over IP, land-line telephone and wired DSL but also doubles up as a flower vase. According to the designers, the ratinale behind this exclusive design came about because "Saudi Telecom was in need for a unique router design that would provoke a positive emotional response". Some thinking, that. It might require a bit of re-conditioning for most folks to get used to a wireless router that looks good as well, but then who wouldn't want to use some harmless camouflage to spruce up a gadgety interior?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi My friend;

I always visit ur blog and reading.This is my first comment.And Iwanna say ur blog is really
good and same as my blog.İf u wanna we can exchange our links.I added ur blog link.İf u visit
my blog and comment my blog and answer my wish,ı will be happy.Have a good time...

The Newest Of Gadgets

http://gadgets-weblog.blogspot.com/
indobloger said…
Thanks a lot for your visit. I've done visited and commented on your blog.